Almond milk is considered to be the milk of health conscious people who are increasingly popular nowadays. So there are many brands of almond milk to choose from with both old brands. That have adjusted the formula and new brands that have just come to try in our food market.
Benefits as follows:
- It is rich in a variety of nutritional values, including protein, vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, vitamin B2, phosphorus, and is also popular with calcium and vitamin D.
- Low in calories, 1 cup of almond milk contains approximately 39 kcal, and is cholesterol-free vegetable fat.
- Milk is classified as low carb (Low carb) suitable for people who lose weight. or are limiting carbohydrate intake
- It is plant-based milk, so does not contain lactose like cow’s milk. People who are lactose intolerant can therefore drink without having to worry about having stomach discomfort.
- Contains good fatty acids that can help lower cholesterol in the blood. thus helping to reduce the risk of heart disease as well UFABET
Before adding almond milk to the basket. Don’t forget to consider what you should buy as follows.
- Choose low-sugar. Or if able to drink without adding sugar, it would be good. But sometimes on the label you will see that there is some amount of sugar. It is a natural sugar from itself.
- Make sure the ingredients are pure almonds and don’t contain cow’s milk or other nuts.
- Also look at the day/month/year of manufacture and the expiration date of almond milk. If you can choose, you should choose freshly produced or not very long produced.
- Always read the label and check the nutritional value before buying. What kind of nutrients will we get from this box of almond milk?