A group of diseases that come with “flooding“, a danger that comes with the rainy season.
Although many people like the rainy season because the weather is nice, cool and refreshing, but with the weather changing quickly, the air is cool and has high humidity. And flash floods may also occur. The wet rainy season always brings with it the bonus of disease and sickness. Report from ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com
Mosquito-borne diseases include dengue fever and malaria.
- Dengue fever Caused by Aedes mosquitoes as carriers. Found in general communities that are dark and stuffy places. and has breeding grounds for mosquitoes The patient will have a headache, a high fever, but no cough and mucus, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, and red-green bleeding spots on the skin.
- Malaria There are Anopheles mosquitoes that often abound in the mountain forests as carriers. The patient will have a high fever. Body aches, no mucus, and chills, pale mouth, pale body, dry, rough skin. Sweat until the body is soak. The body is tir.
- Be careful not to get bitten by mosquitoes, day or night, by sleeping under a mosquito net.
- Wear clothing that completely covers the body. In conjunction with using mosquito repellent both on the body and as mosquito repellent in the room.
- Eliminate mosquito breeding grounds by covering, overturning, or destroying containers so that water does not remain. Use detergent or Abate sand to put on pots, saucers, and cabinet legs to eliminate mosquito larvae. Or raise fish that eat larvae as food, such as guppies, fighting fish, in water sources that are not use for drinking.
Skin diseases include rashes, fungal diseases, and athlete’s foot.
- Itchy rash caused by walking in water Then irritation or allergic contact occurs. There will be a rash or itchy bumps in the area that came in contact with the water. Or may have been bitten by a mosquito It often appears at several points at the same time.
- Fungal disease is cause by a fungal infection. There will be symptoms of a rash and eczema. White color on the crotch of the toes and soles of the feet may be itchy.
- Athlete’s foot It is cause by soaking feet in water for a long time until infection ensues. There will be symptoms of decomposed skin. Peeling, becoming flaky or in sheets Itchy in between the toes Later there was a blistering rash. Inflamed, swollen, red, pus-filled skin (which is usually caused by a bacterial infection)
- Waterproof boots should always be worn when wading in water.
- You should be careful not to get bitten by mosquitoes.
- Use Vaseline ointment Ointment to treat ringworm Or grease the feet and toes all over both sides when wading in water.
- When getting out of the water Wash your feet thoroughly with water, soap, and pat dry immediately.
Respiratory diseases include the common cold, influenza, and pneumonia.
- Have a fever, sore throat, runny nose, and cough.
- Influenza often causes body aches and pains. and loss of appetite as well
- Pneumonia is often characterized by a cough, yellow or green mucus, chest pain, and difficulty breathing, wheezing.
- Always take care of your body and be healthy.
- Don’t let yourself get wet in the rain. Avoid playing in water or soaking in water for a long time.
- Do not wear wet clothing. Always dry yourself. If the weather is cold, wear warm clothing.
- Avoid close contact with sick people. Do not share personal items with patients. Wear a mask when in close contact with sick people.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. or use alcohol gel
- For people over 65 years of age and those with chronic diseases pregnant woman smoker or have obesity You should also get the influenza vaccine for protection.