What kind of “cough” symptoms are abnormal? You should see a doctor.
If you have a cough, it may be initially assumed that you have the flu. This will improve when the cold symptoms improve. or if the is quite severe and interferes with life You may be able to find medicine to take yourself. Report from ทางเข้า ufabet
But if you have an abnormal You should see a doctor to find out the exact cause. and receive treatment correctly
Types of cough
Prof. Dr. Thitiwat Sriprasarn, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society, stated that symptoms can be divided according to duration into 3 groups:
- Acute Cough is a that lasts less than 3 weeks.
- Subacute: lasts from 3-8 weeks.
- Chronic Cough is that continues for more than 8 weeks.
If you have a chronic, you should see a doctor. When there are the following symptoms
- Coughing up blood or coughing up blood-tinged mucus
- Have a fever
- Weight loss
- Feeling short of breath, especially while resting
- Have a history of frequently suffering from pneumonia
- Difficulty swallowing or it hurts to swallow
- have symptoms of choking
Patients who have had a continuous for 3 weeks or more together with other symptoms or if there are complications, you should see a doctor to receive a history, physical examination, and chest x-ray for proper diagnosis and treatment.